Tuesday 6 December 2011

Scripting Radio Trailer

We plan to play our radio adverts on nation wide radio stations such as Kiss FM, Absloute Radio and choice FM because these stations target different audiences, and as our documentary also has a wide target audience, this would be a suitable decision. The advert will be scheduled twice in a day, once in the morning around 8AM and once in the evening around 6PM, to target our audience. Below is our radio trailer script. 1,2,3 and 4 are various voxpops and MB is the voice for our voiceover.

Radio Advert
1: I get it twice a week
2: I get it once a week
3: I get it once a day
4: I only get it once a month
MB: 45% of people in the UK like the taste of fast food too much to give it up.
MB: Families spend an average of £3.40 per head on fresh vegetables per week but are willing to spend £4.20 per head on takeaway foods.
MB: Takeaways are now a staple part of the British diet, with families consuming at least one takeaway per week.
Clip from Asda interview – 00:00:47:21- “I know I can get takeaway food from supermarkets but also from takeaway outlets and I would probably use both of those.”
MB: Are you what you eat?
MB: At your convenience, Thursday, 8:30, channel 4

No comments:

Post a Comment